Monday, May 23, 2011

S'more teacher ideas...

Because Jane graduates from Kindergarten on Wednesday I had a need to finally get the teacher gifts ready.  I am in LOVE with these awesome ginormous marshmallows so I decided to go big...
(P.S. I bought mine at Walmart pretty inexpensively, the graham crackers at Sam's Club, and the chocolate bars at Macey's, on sale of course.   You probably didn't need to know all that...)


Then, I saw this today on Creative Juices (AFTER I put my stuff together...) smaller but still very fun!
And speaking of the end of school, I took some pictures of my nephew who is graduating this year...
I just asked him who his girl friend was and got this cute smile.  He's a good kid.  I have another nephew graduating the same time, but no current picture of him.  He's cute too.  I love being an aunt!

1 comment:

mom said...

Yes, Kurt you are very cute. Love you. Grandma