Remember this guy on the Andy Griffith Show?
I have been thinking about what a surprising life I lead. Well, not me, but my kids.
Everyday they are surprised by the following:
The need to hurry in the morning to get ready for school.
The fact that we do jobs every day.
Piano practice.
We don't ask for snacks when the mom is making dinner.
We have to go to bed every single night.
Whenever we encounter any of these situations it's as if it's the first time EVER. I just can't imagine how exciting life is for my kids to be so surprised every single day. SO FUN!!!



5 comments:
You are hilarious
I totally agree with the above comment. What a fun way to look at it. In fact I might have to mention it to my kids today when they start throwing a fit about doing jobs or practicing their instruments. Thanks.
It is incredibly shocking that they have to do those things EVERYDAY! Homework, especially, throws my kids off. I mean, really? Why do we have to do homework today? We did some yesterday!
So true! It makes me think of my kids at school, who also constantly seem to be surprised! Funny thing!
I love the way you can twist things into happiness!
Post a Comment