Our campground was on the Truckee River. The kids spent a lot of time down there collecting caterpillars and doing who knows what. The morning before we left we headed down for some play time...the water was C-O-L-D!

John's brother and sister and kids were at a hotel not far from us so they came to play too.
The water felt good just to be in even if it was cold because...the weather was H-O-T!
Katie Anne just wanted to get her face wet...
John's brother and sister and kids were at a hotel not far from us so they came to play too.
The water felt good just to be in even if it was cold because...the weather was H-O-T!
After we dried off and packed up we headed out on the 20 towards Ukiah.
I tried to capture the gorgeousness of this drive but failed. The tree branches looked like feathers with frosted tips. So pretty!
I tried to capture the gorgeousness of this drive but failed. The tree branches looked like feathers with frosted tips. So pretty!
We were the last to arrive...last the best of all the gang, I guess. We ate dinner and later I had to endure an Agren singing of Happy Birthday. Tyler, John's cousin's son, had his birthday that very day so he had to suffer with me...
He had to help me blow out my trick candles.




No comments:
Post a Comment