Of course we had to carve pumpkins! Bless this day, for we only had to help with two of them! Jane wanted an A for Aggies, Katie Anne drew the face for hers, Jeffrey's looked like Voldemort, and Jack's is the Mindstorm logo.

John was in charge of the trunk or treat at church this year. He did a good job. We had a chili/soup cookoff with cornbread and rolls on the side. He also had a trunk decorating contest which may catch on as we continue having this party. There were about 4 decorated this year.
On Halloween night I decided we would go at 6 and not worry about if I was too early. I enjoyed walking around in the light for most of our trick-or-treating.

Katie Anne wanted green make up on her face so bad but after the first time she realized she just couldn't stand it. She still looked pretty cute though!

Jack didn't go T&T this year... he went to a party where they ate a ton of junk and watched The Hobbit.








No comments:
Post a Comment