Monday, November 4, 2013

October... the recital!

The kids had a piano recital near the beginning of October.  It had originally been scheduled for the spring but their piano teacher moved at the time she was thinking of having it and then it was summer so fall it was.  I was very pleased with my kids and thought the whole thing was great!  Thank you Chersten!

 
When he likes a song we hear it over and over!  This was one of those.

 
Jack took some inspiration from the Piano Guys version and sounded out this one on his own. 
 
 
She's getting the hang of it!
 
 
I love her little bobbing head!  This song... LOVE AT HOME ... created not love at home while they were practicing.  I'm proud of them for persevering through their desire to kill each other.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I loved the piano recital. The duet reminded me of a trio Andrea, Brian and Kenny performed for Christmas one year. We were lucky world war 3 didn't start :)